درباره این فایل
نسخه نال شده IPS 4.4.4 به همراه تمامی برنامه ها
در صورت بهم ریختگی پوسته پس از نصب یا ارتقا حتما از بخش پشتیبانی موجود در سیستم، اقدام به پاک کردن cache نمایید.
نکته : قبل از ارتقا همیشه از داده های خود، پشتیبان بگیرید.
?توصیه می شود برای این نسخه حتما از نسخه PHP 7.2 به بالا و MySQL 5.7 به بالا استفاده نمایید.
??مشکل پیش فرض سازی زبان فارسی در این نسخه رفع شده است.
تغییرات جدید در نسخه Build 104028
Version 4.4.4 is a maintenance update to fix issues reported since 4.4.3.
- Added support for [Emoji 11](https://emojipedia.org/emoji-11.0/) emojis
- Added logging for errors communicating with Spam Defense.
- Added an admin log when existing member notification preferences are updated.
- Added a pre-installed Giphy key that can be used for all Invision Community installations.
- Improved usability and display of date-based member filters.
- Improved account validation process to prevent accounts being inadvertently validated by scrapers and bots, and to improve the user experience when following a validation link that is no longer valid.
- Improved the opcache comments check on the REST API Reference page.
- Improved sending bulk emails via SendGrid.
- Improved post before register permissions when allowing guests to create content, but not members.
- Improved performance when viewing all IP addresses used by a member.
- Clarified the registration completed email when no local password has been set.
- Fixed an issue where members may not be marked as complete, and thus will not show within the community, in some circumstances.
- Fixed the Posts Per Day group setting not applying consistently to all content.
- Fixed an issue where click tracking may not be applied to all links in emails sent.
- Fixed emails for AdminCP notifications "A new member has completed registration" and "A member is flagged as a spammer" not sending.
- Fixed an issue that could occur if deleting a node (i.e. forum) if there was already a move task from another node in progress.
- Fixed the email statistics charts in the AdminCP showing incorrect data when viewing weekly charts.
- Fixed an issue where the inbox list may be stuck showing a spinner when canceling a search in the personal messenger.
- Fixed an issue where folder counts may show NaN after deleting a folder in the personal messenger.
- Fixed an issue that may occur when deleting/moving login handler related images.
- Fixed searching by tags not honoring the "Convert all tags to lowercase" setting.
- Fixed 'post before register' content submissions not incrementing the user's post count if pre-moderation is not required.
- Fixed an issue related to 'post before register' where 'next unread' item links may show when there isn't any new content.
- Fixed the callback URL used for Wordpress sign in.
- Fixed the digest task looping on a follow attached to a deleted member.
- Fixed the `PruneMembers` background task from endlessly looping in certain circumstances.
- Fixed disabling password changes in the AdminCP settings not removing the link to change your password on the Account Settings overview page.
- Fixed issue where lazy-loaded images in warn reasons would prevent warn reason from automatically updating when new reason was selected due to incorrect editor 'dirty' status.
- Fixed a niche issue where promoting an item may show an auto scheduled time from the past.
- Fixed an issue where the button to change a members profile photo would still show on their profile when they do not have permission to upload profile photos.
- Fixed an issue where public clubs would show the member count in several locations.
- Fixed an edge-case issue with redirecting old non-rewrite FURLs after enabling rewrites.
- Fixed issue checking signature image dimensions when using 'insert existing attachment' when using Amazon S3.
- Fixed an issue where the frontend upgrade notice wouldn't disappear once dismissed.
- Fixed an issue where cover photos might disappear shortly after displaying.
- Fixed an issue with lazy load placeholders when added to existing content.
- Fixed a layout issue with the mobile pagination buttons.
- Fixed an unnecessary redirect when viewing a club.
- Fixed a potential timeout running the cleanup task.
- Fixed Elasticsearch being able to be set up with version 7 (which is not yet supported). Trying to do that will now show an error message.
- Fixed an issue where moved links may show in the topic widget.
- Fixed an issue where a member registering with an auto-detected language would revert back to the default language after registration.
- Fixed an issue where the latest activity tooltip would state "online now" when the member was offline.
- Fixed broken login form.
- Fixed status pagination loading a full page instead of comments only.
- Fixed non-latin characters in the URL showing incorrectly when moving between pages.
- Fixed an issue where the approval queue may show content in the wrong order.
- Fixed an issue where the guest signup block title and text was reversed in vertical view.
- Fixed an issue where custom friendly URLs would not use the newer `/page/2/` pagination format.
- Fixed an issue where club pagination in user profiles was showing the wrong number of pages.
- Fixed an issue where a Redis failure caused an uncaught exception.
- Fixed an issue where the Clubs REST API would throw an error if commerce isn't installed.
- Fixed an issue where online user lists may be empty following a Redis crash.
- Fixed an issue where incomplete member registrations were not cleared correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Post Before Register Followups were sent out immediately rather than delayed.
- Fixed an exception that prevents storage handler changes from being saved properly.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Failed Emails' AdminCP notification may not be removed properly.
- Fixed an issue where the "Anonymous login" checkbox was incorrectly checked.
- Fixed an issue where PBR content would be left in the database for uninstalled applications.
- Fixed a rare issue where a template disk cache could corrupt and affect templates loading.
- Fixed an issue where members created via the ACP weren't marked as completed.
- Fixed an issue with Flickr video embeds showing as photos.
- Fixed an issue with notifications not showing as unread.
- Fixed an issue where the exact profile field search option had no affect.
- Fixed an issue where the default country was not correctly set in address form inputs.
- Fixed an issue where the guest teaser would not show on the comment form in some circumstances.
- Disabled Grammarly from checking editor fields to prevent Grammarly from breaking HTML and causing broken posts.
- Disabled preloading of notification sound to speed up initial page load.
- Disabled concurrent comment merging in status replies.
- Removed post content from Post Before Register reminder emails to prevent spam.
- Removed ability to sort club menu tabs if only one tab is present.
- Fixed a niche issue where the 'Delete Legacy Posts/Topics' background task may not work when ran via CRON.
- Fixed an error when moving topics in fluid view.
- Fixed a database error that could occur when archiving old posts.
- Fixed tax class being lost with renewal terms when editing a purchase.
- Fixed tax class being lost when renewal invoices were generated for location-specific tax rates.
- Fixed an issue where tickets from non-registered users may link to an empty ticket listing.
- Fixed an issue where AdminCP notifications for pending withdrawals link to the wrong page.
- Fixed Stripe webhooks unnecessarily reporting an error.
- Fixed category filters not displaying on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where creating a support request with a guest member and email address via REST API wouldn't store the email address.
- Fixed an issue which would result in an empty product list on the registration form.
- Fixed an issue searching last names in admin live search.
- Fixed an issue where manually creating an invoice and adding renewals doesn’t prevent an auto-renewal invoice being added later.
- Fixed an issue where the member subscriptions block was not editable.
- Fixed times displaying as timestamps for some Pages blocks.
- Fixed records not sorting correctly by 'highest rated'.
- Fixed the `updaterecords` task not running correctly if a database exists that is not assigned to a page.
- Fixed an issue where 'follows' may not get removed when a category or database is deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the create menu could get out of sync when the page name or the default page were changed.
- Fixed an issue where adding records via the create menu may not show categories for default pages.
- Fixed an issue that can occur when moving a record in a database that is not assigned to a page.
- Fixed an issue where Our Picks can throw an error if a database is unassigned from a page.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, notifications could be sent for records that weren't viewable.
- Removed record image dimensions from JSON-LD markup for database records to improve performance in some cases.
- Fixed an SQL error that could occur when upgrading from older versions.
- Fixed an issue where the purchase count for Files associated to purchases was shown in the widgets and downloads index page blocks.
- Fixed an issue in the 'Download Reviews' widget, where links to reviews on page >1 were broken.
- Fixed an issue where past reputation for image comments and reviews no longer displayed.
- Fixed browser scrollbar disappearing while editing Gallery image details in some cases.
- Fixed image carousel widgets not displaying correctly in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where uploading on small screens caused the status to overflow outside of its box.
- Fixed an issue where images may show as unread incorrectly in streams.
- Fixed an issue where recurring events may show on the wrong day in Calendar.
- Fixed an issue where all day events specified an incorrect start and end time in search engine markup.
- Fixed an issue where reaction images may get converted into the wrong container.
- Fixed an inaccurate progress bar on a background task that runs after completing a conversion.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- Added a `$statementReverse` parameter to use `NOT IN` in the where clause when `\IPS\Db::select()` is passed to `\IPS\Db::delete()`.
- Added a further check when trying to choose which storage configuration should be used for new storage extensions.
- Added a new Language String Option `removeLazyLoad` which will remove the lazy load links while parsing the language string.
- Fixed an incorrect class reference when passing `\IPS\Db::select()` to the `$where` parameter of `\IPS\Db::delete()`.
- Fixed a search error that could occur with 3rd party applications.
- Fixed an issue with the rest API where output was json encoded before language replacements.
- Changed the default parameter in the `IPS\Content\Review::url` method.'
- Removed unused code in the \IPS\core\modules\admin\promotion\advertisements::getHtml method.
- Removed UI for immediately sending Bulk Mail, all Bulk Mail will now be sent via background queue.