رفتن به مطلب

دانلود || (DP34) Global Sidebars

ارسال‌های توصیه شده

• بنیان گذار IPSFarsi

نام فایل: (DP34) Global Sidebars

ارسال کننده: وحید نامنی

فایل ارسال شده: سه شنبه ۲۳ مهر ۹۲ - ۰۸:۳۰:۱۲

بخش فایل: 3.4

توسط این مد می توانید ستون کناری انجمن را در تمامی بخش های انجمن نمایش دهید. به صورت پیش فرض تنها در صفحه اول انجمن ها این ستون حضور دارد. البته تنظیمات بسیار پیشرفته برای شخصی سازی نیز در این مد تعبیه شده است.

• enable/disable modification,
  • choose which groups can see adverts,
  • always show main sidebar on all pages or hide it if on specified section will be added custom sidebar,
  • add unlimited adverts - sort them, edit or remove,
  • add javascript or PHP code into advert content,
  • enable or disable default sidebar on the main board page. If not disabled then global ('all' type) custom global sidebar will be displayed above the standard sidebar, and under it will be displayed 'index' type custom global sidebar. - disable 'all pages' sidebar on selected pages,
  • option to disable sidebars on selected skins,
  • parse any IP.Content block. You can use now {parse block="block_key"} in any sidebar to show block content,
  • exclude selected groups from viewing each sidebar,
  • use standard sidebar - the same as on the main board page (when enabled global sidebar won't be visible - because global sidebar it's already on the main board page). Note: standard sidebar on other page than main will increase the page load time,
  • display on right or left the board side,
  • disable 'forum' sidebar type in specified forums,
  • display adverts in random order,
  • display each advert (position) in sidebar with own header and wrapper,
  • Nexus Adverts Integration - this is paid addon and cost 10$! (If you want to buy this addon just send me this quote on [email protected] and mail me on the same mail with your PayPal ID),
  • Outside Sidebar Integration - this is paid addon and cost 10$! (If you want to buy this addon just send me this quote on [email protected] and mail me on the same mail with your PayPal ID) - with this you can add new sidebar to the right (only) of the board, youtside the main frame of the content (see screens for more details),
  • and more!

برای دریافت فایل اینجا را کلیک کنید

• پسند 4
لینک ارسال
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

• کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.
  • اضافه کردن...