رفتن به مطلب

دانلود Polizei Theme

ارسال‌های توصیه شده

• مدیر کل بازنشسته سایت

Polizei Theme

I represent the optimal game design for a kind of Polish styles
Exit updates will now only be on this style that style //
CleanyGaming It will be maximally remade to remove I think it's not worth the global redesign!
Now about the innovations of this style, code-named POLIZEIPL

• Home page
    • Added icons to all blocks sidebar - forum
    • Changed the global font of the forum site
    • Uban error style and design codes (bugs)
    • Added style and design codes (optimiz)
  • Navbar - Logos
    • Not a lot of redesigned header header
    • Redesigned menu site
    • Added a second Logo under the navbar (Sub partner)
  • Footer
    • Changed footer For further improvements

Now about why I did so that I filled a new style and did not update the one that was previously added by me.

• I had an idea to make a better version of CleanyGaming
    • But the whole color palette of design will be redone all the blocks and sections
    • The slider will be completely reworked and people will begin to negatively affect this style of what I do not want.
    • Further a basement of a site of a theme theme under forums and other so will go under a full census of styles and classes.
    • Later something will be added here ........................
  • PolizeiPL
    • One of these days I will redesign the slider so much I do not like it but people ask for an update drezhite
    • The footer will not be much redone, but it will not go far away from the current design.
    • Mini profile and registration class will not be much redesigned for style
      • Now about where I got these styles - from where do I get them ???? !!? I take the idea and bring it to the end already here on IPS4 !!!
      • For a long time I was interested in the Polish gaming portals, they are very interestingly made and the styles they have funny
      • From that moment on I fell in love with their styles and the demand is there for many at first it may seem that this is garbage >>
      • Made only from png - svg pictures - icons but after a dental inspection you understand what a difficult job was >>
      • Creation of this style on sitting is not much on this style you understand how much it is interesting to make these classes - codes >>
      • Although the style is on cms IPS4, but the classes are all changed # ^% # ^ & $ & @@ uu (_ *% (# * _ # (% * _ # (% i _% (i) # *! *% @ & ^ $ & * $ (* & @ $ (7

• تشکر 2
لینک ارسال
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

• 1 ماه بعد...
  • مدیر کل بازنشسته سایت

در انتخاب پوسته محدودیت فقط به خودتون برمیگرده

لینک ارسال
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

• کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.
  • اضافه کردن...