توسط این برنامه می توانید یک بخش لینکدونی ایجاد نمایید.
Links Directory, formally IP.Links, is an application developed for the popular IP.Board software. This application is fully integrated with IP.Board, providing your community with a member driven web directory. Allow members to submit websites for approval in categories you define. Comment and rate on other member’s submissions. Mark websites as official affiliates, fostering traffic between friends. This is the 'Free' version all previous purchases have been moved to a new version of Links.
Free Version notes:
Unsupported, minified, code.
Maximum Links 10
Maximum Categories 2
- Submit links to websites along with a title, description, and an image.
- Comment on and rate submitted links
- Ability for users to report potentially offensive content or broken links using the built-in Report Center
- Search integration: search links along with the rest of your board’s content
- Supports item marking, allowing your users to see what links have been added or commented on
- Integrates into “View New Content” and “View Active Content”
- Drag & drop reordering of categories in the ACP
- Ability to specify which categories, if any, allow image submissions with it’s links
- Rate links using the star rating system used throughout IPB
- Supports the built-in tagging system including prefixes
- Support for notifications such as comments on user links, new news, link approvals and rejections, and more
- Repeatedly load an additional page worth of links via AJAX
- Ability to follow/like categories and individual links
- Provide “link back” images and code so other websites can link back to yours
- Mark links as official affiliates and display them in a different section on the links index
- Group permissions allowing you to specify who can add links, moderate links, add comments, search links, and more
- Specify which BBCodes are allowed in the link descriptions and their comments, and whether emoticons are allowed
- Multi moderation: Mass move, approve/unapprove, pin/unpin links
- Much, much, more…