درباره این فایل
تغییرات جدید در نسخه 104047
Version 4.4.8 is a maintenance update to fix critical issues reported since 4.4.7.
- Upgraded CodeMirror to 5.49.0.
- Upgraded CKEditor to 4.13.
- Increased the amount of text that can be stored within an announcement.
- Fixed merging members creating duplicate follow records.
- Fixed an issue where accounts banned as a result of the spam service may be deleted automatically if email validation is enabled, allowing the user to register again.
- Fixed an issue embedding Twitch clips in some cases.
- Fixed a performance issue with Elasticsearch and posting in large topics.
- Fixed an issue where content items would stop showing in streams when deleting the last comment on that content item and using Elasticsearch.
- Fixed a CSRF error paginating through clubs after changing your view preference.
- Fixed floated images inside spoilers breaking out of the spoiler box.
- Fixed an issue with club breadcrumbs on mobile devices when the "Overview" tab is not the default tab for the club.
- Fixed an issue confirming guests have not reviewed an item when they have used the "post before registering" feature.
- Fixed an issue where the submit button on the account validation screen could be clicked multiple times, resulting in more than one confirmation email being sent.
- Fixed possible issue downloading the member list export on larger sites.
- Fixed a styling issue viewing the list of members who were not initially included in a member export.
- Fixed an issue where club nodes weren't shown in the node selector while creating custom streams in the ACP.
- Fixed a possible error in the menu manager where editing a deleted menu item would throw an exception.
- Fixed an issue where email addresses weren't saved for accounts created via non-default login methods when allowed domains were defined.
- Fixed a bug where certain email notifications triggered by guests may show incorrect verbiage in the email content.
- Fixed two issues where replying to Status Posts or hiding/unhiding them could fail when Elastic Search is being used.
- Fixed an issue saving custom chart views in the AdminCP when a lot of nodes were stored.
- Fixed an issue updating date ranges for custom chart views in the AdminCP in some cases.
- Fixed a styling issue for widgets not set to show on all devices in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling editing a post with a spoiler results in the spoiler no longer working.
- Fixed an issue where spotify links wouldn't embed.
- Fixed some missing friendly URLs.
- Fixed a niche error where a wrong message can be displayed if there is a network failure whilst browsing status updates.
- Fixed an issue where multiple New User Awaiting Validation notifications can be sent when using User then Admin Validation.
- Fixed an issue where multipage topics that have been read can be marked as unread when visiting a page other than the last.
- Fixed a styling issue in QA forums when no rows are shown.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect meta description tag may persist when navigating through the forums.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to move images into albums set to allow submissions from the public, specific members, specific groups, and club members.
- Fixed promote button not showing on non-lightbox Gallery image view fallback page.
- Fixed potential double charges if using Stripe.
- Fixed customer name showing as random characters in Stripe when a guest purchases something and opts to save their card on file.
- Fixed Hosting Error ACP Notifications causing an error when viewing the notifications page.
- Fixed an issue when a guest makes a donation.
- Fixed the missing overlay title while creating & editing an invoice note.
- Fixed possible timeout error when generating invoices manually in the AdminCP.
- Fixed an issue where purchases which wouldn't require a billing address couldn't be marked as paid.
- Fixed an issue where club joining fees may be shown without tax.
- Fixed an issue previewing feed blocks in the AdminCP when restricting the feed by author.
- Fixed an issue where "Records" would be shown in database notification emails if categories were not being used for the database.
- Fixed manual iCalendar uploads requiring a venue to be specified if venues are enabled.
- Fixed an error importing ics files in the AdminCP if a venue is specified.
- Added support for vBulletin 5.5.3+ conversions.
- Added support for XenForo 2.1.x conversions.
- Fixed issues with running conversions on MySQL 8.0.17 or newer.
- Fixed an issue converting from MyBB where PMs would not reflect the correct conversation starter.
- Fixed an issue where members may not be correctly assigned to groups that were added during the conversion.
- Fixed a bad log reference when converting from Gallery if the image is invalid.
- Fixed an issue where an error may be triggered when installing a new application and attempting to start a new conversion.
- Fixed an issue converting WordPress post thumbnails to Pages record image.
Third-Party / Developer / Designer Mode
- Centralized the breadcrumb generation method for club nodes to reduce code duplication and ensure breadcrumb consistency.
- Changed `\IPS\Http\Url::ips()` to be declared as `final`, so hooks cannot override it.
- Fixed an issue using custom table helpers without quicksearch where the result and page counts may inadvertently get reset.
- Fixed an issue where cached unapproved/hidden review counts when merging content items were not adjusted properly. **You may wish to rebuild these counts in an upgrade routine within third party applications that support reviews and merging of content items.**
- Fixed an issue where the hidden status when creating a new review may not be set properly during creation when calling `\IPS\Content\Review::create()`.
- Minor code clarification where curly braces were omitted (while unnecessary, some found the code confusing to read).