درباره این فایل
نسخه نال شده IPS 4.4.6 به همراه تمامی برنامه ها
در صورت بهم ریختگی پوسته پس از نصب یا ارتقا حتما از بخش پشتیبانی موجود در سیستم، اقدام به پاک کردن cache نمایید.
نکته : قبل از ارتقا همیشه از داده های خود، پشتیبان بگیرید.
توصیه می شود برای این نسخه حتما از نسخه PHP 7.2 به بالا و MySQL 5.7 به بالا استفاده نمایید.
مشکل پیش فرض سازی زبان فارسی در این نسخه رفع شده است.
تغییرات جدید در نسخه Build 104038
Version 4.4.6 is a maintenance update to fix issues reported since 4.4.5.
- Fixed an issue where a malicious user may be able to identify the full path to a file uploaded to a custom field.
- Added support for MySQL 8.
- Improved security headers on error pages.
- Changed the "Who follows this" page to instruct bots not to index the page for SEO purposes.
- Moved the Club Members Box to the sidebar when the club information are shown in the sidebar.
- Fixed an error visiting the full notifications screen when the user has no notifications.
- Fixed an issue where old messenger links may not redirect correctly.
- Fixed an issue where new comment notifications can show an incorrect read status.
- Fixed club sorting preference being lost when navigating to another page of clubs.
- Fixed an issue where the "Bypass word and link filters" setting was not honored for links.
- Fixed attachments not being properly claimed when added to a Staff Directory member entry.
- Fixed an issue where reordering social profiles may not show the reordered list after saving without reloading the page.
- Fixed a potential error when an invalid sort parameter is passed in to certain pages.
- Fixed an issue where certain tables of data may show an incorrect number of pages when filtering the table.
- Fixed the Leaderboard popular content inconsistency when using ElasticSearch.
- Fixed an issue where Pages blocks wouldn't show in the configuration form when using the block manager.
- Fixed an issue where creating a club feature could result in a DB exception.
- Fixed broken ACP tables on Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue where Status Posts couldn't be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where 0B may be displayed in place of the real Redis maximum memory amount on the support overview page.
- Fixed an issue where using REDIS as session storage would return the wrong members for the online list.
- Fixed an issue with lazy-loading where images with a custom aspect ratio set did not honor the ratio after loading.
REST & OAuth
- Fixed OAuth Logins being broken because of a missing DB column.
- Fixed blog entries from clubs showing on the Blog applications Grid View when the "Show Club Content Areas" setting is set to "Only Within Clubs".
- Fixed an error that can occur with some configurations when attempting to add or move a blog entry.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong user may be notified of Pages database records being embedded in other content areas.
- Fixed an issue where attachments in newly submitted database records would not be used when embedding records in other areas of the software.
- Fixed an issue with Schema.org structured data tags in Pages when the site has a logo image applied to the theme.
- Fixed an error searching databases in the AdminCP using the quicksearch input on the database listing page.
- Fixed an issue in the Pageurl Output Extension which was catching a not existing exception.
- Fixed media sound continuing to play after closing the lightbox.
- Fixed an error that can occur when attempting to view disk space statistics when there are none.
- Fixed an issue where all day ranged events reflect the wrong event end date in iCalendar exports.
- Adjusted ical import process to ignore WKST values of 'MO' (which is the default) to reduce false-positive error reports.
- Fixed some issues converting MyBB content including profile fields, avatars & attachments.
- Added ability for administrator to choose what to do after a dispute is won (previously would automatically re-approve the transaction).
- Fixed an issue where the tax name in invoice emails could be missing.
- Fixed potential uncaught exception if trying to view a product in the AdminCP that doesn't exist.
- Fixed an issue where the description of new payment gateways wasn't saved successfully.
Third-Party / Developer / Designer Mode
Fixed an issue using the node form helper when not using
$titleLangPrefixin the node model, and using apostrophies in a node's title.
Fixed an issue where the wrong member's AdminCP notification dismissals were referenced in
- Fixed an issue where Nodes that do not implement permissions may still try to check them, resulting in an error in some situations.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
Added an ID to the mobile navigation sign in link
All columns named
membermust now be escaped with backticks when querying the database in order to support MySQL 8.