درباره این فایل
توسط این مد می توانید یک سیستم Referral یا همان معرفی برای خود ایجاد نمایید و این قابلیت را به اعضای خود بدهید که بتوانند از طریق دعوت نامه دوستان خود را به انجمن شما دعوت نمایند یا به کلی انجمن خود را دعوت نامه ای نمایید.
With this app you can allow your members invite other members.
- enable/disable system,
- select allowed groups to use this mod,
- three invite types: free -> user may or may not enter inviter name; force -> user must enter inviter name; invite only: user must be referred by invite form (with hashed keycode),
- list of all invited users,
- list of all invited users in ACP with filter option for search invited members for specific user,
- invites by referral link,
- points system integration ( any system! ),
- promotion to the new group after reaching specific amount of referred users,
- ability to enable/disable member powers to raising people via ACP,
- ability to check all referred users via ACP ( member manage ),
- three notification methods: PM, E-mail or Inline,
- info in member profiles about referrer,
- top X referrers in sidebar,
- ability to disable the 'Referral Link' in sidebar,
- ability to add/edit/remove referred transactions,
- ability to turn off the "Referrer Information" block in profiles,
- ACP permissions (manage: add, remove, edit),
- ability to award referrer if his referrred member made topic/post,
- ranking with filters in the ACP view,
- enhaced filters for referral transactions,
- invite form,
- option to enable/disable custom invite message,
- option to disable invites from the same IP,
- option to approve transaction only if referrer add more than X defined posts,
- resend option to resend sent invites,
- option to approve transaction only if referrer add more than X defined posts.
NOTE: this mod works only with IP.Board 3.2! You can download version for 3.1 from previous version so no worry!
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed error related to the sending mails.
- Added option to choose where the invited member should be redirected after clicking on the referral link: register form or board inex page.