توسط این مد می توانید جداول مختلفی را با تنظیمات بیشتر در IPB ایجاد نمایید.
- If the you can't add more then 50-100 rows or something like that, please add in conf_global.php this
- Only add if you are using more than 6 tables in a post/page/etc. Usually 750 should cover all bbcode being used including table.
$INFO['max_bbcodes_per_post'] = 750; // 750 you can change it to any value.
If you wish to limit this to applications:
- Go to admin area
- Go to Look & Feel > Post Content > BBCode Management
- Edit the Table, Table Cell, Table Header, and Table Row
- Click Yes if Content Cache Enabled red box appears at the top on each one
- Find Where can the BBCode be used?
- Choose the applications you wish to allow this BBCode to be used
Tested on: 2.5.4 IP.Download, 1.5.9 IP.Nexus, 3.3.4 IP.Calendar, 3.4.7 IP.Board
Testing on: IP.Blog, IP.Gallery, IP.Content (Looking for someone to test on IP.Gallery, IP.Content, and IP.Blog)
What Does This Do:
Adds the ability to use tables throughout your entire site anywhere you can possibly make a post and have permission to use BBCode.
- 2.0.0 (Initial App Release)
- Added new settings to allow color options
- Added td colspan option to the td bbcode tag
- Removed the need to upload a separate bbcode file
- Added forum options
- Added override link CSS settings
- Added forum access for site wide
- Added table sorting
- Added colspan
- Forum Access - This will block the BBCode from being used in the forum selected plus the apps.
- Not using the th tag at all in a table will cause the text to show a color that blends with the background making it impossible to see
Example of Use:
Now you can use classes for th tag.
[th=unsortable]Makes the column unsortable[/th][th=thead]Uses thead class if specific in a CSS template[/th]
[table][tr][th]Row 1 - Column 1[/th][th=unsortable]Row 1 - Column 2[/th][/tr][tr][td]Row 2 - Column 1[/td][td]Row 2 - Column 2[/td][/tr][tr][td colspan=2]Row 3 - Column 1[/td][/tr][/table]
Notice the use of colspan, you can include single quotations or double quotations or none, it will still recognize the option.